Please read the terms in full before you use this website. Using it implies that you accept these terms. We do occasionally update these terms so please refer back to them in the future.
- Website Access
You will be able to access to the whole website without having to register any personal details with us
- Use of Website
2a) You are allowed to use our website for your own purposes and to print and download material only accepting that you will not modify any content without our consent. Any material provided in this website must not be republished online or offline without previously ask for our written permission.
2b) The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material of this website are owned by us or our licensors and must not be reproduced without our prior consent.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that this website is available 24 hours, 365 days. However, websites do sometimes encounter downtime due to server and/or other technical issues or even for maintenance or repair reasons. Obviously we will not be liable if it is unavailable at any time and definitely we will try (no obligation) to notify you in time in such cases.
- Visitor’s managing
4b) When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material:
– for which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
– that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law of Switzerland;
– which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
Note: We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach of Paragraph 4.2.]
- Links to other websites
5a) Any links to third party websites located on ours are provided for your convenience only. We have not reviewed each third party website and have no responsibility for their content. We do not endorse these websites or make representations about them or any material contained in them. If you choose to access a third party website linked to from ours, it is at your own risk.
5b) If you would like to link to our website, you may only do so on the basis that you accept the following conditions:
– you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any services or products unless this has been specifically agreed with us;
– you do not misrepresent your relationship with us or present any false information about us;
– you do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
– your website does not contain content that is offensive, controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or does not comply in any way with the law of Switzerland
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this Website is correct. However, we do not guarantee the correctness or completeness of its content.
- Exclusion of Liability
Neither we nor any other party (whether or not involved in producing, maintaining or delivering this Website), shall be liable or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may occur to you or a third party as a result of yours or theirs use of our website. This exclusion shall include servicing or repair costs and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect or consequential loss, and whether in tort or contract or otherwise in connection with this website.
8. Payment Policy
My company (“Eleni Konstantinidou – Loloelen” with VAT Nr 036638005, registered to D’ Tax Office of Thessaloniki, VAT value excluded) will provide you, by email, with the requested by you fiscal document (receipt or invoice) and then you can choose the preferable way of payment trough PayPal or Direct Bank Transfer. The goods will be delivered to you upon reception of payment and you will be notified for the shipment date. Shipment cost and time required depends on the product’s location, on the delivery address and will be discussed with you before proceeding with it. Usually our company undertakes this cost for orders of >70 Euro value for Greece and > 200 Euro for rest of Europe. Refunding is not acceptable unless you can prove that the product received was damaged.