Bad year but still with some considerably good highlights.
I won’t start saying again and again how bad and unfair 2020 was for all of us. I just want to share with you the highlights of my life and I urge you to take your time and think of yours, too! I am pretty sure that there are a few for all of us.
- Loloelen – Launching my blog, shop, marketplace! First of all and most important for me, I started this project “Loloelen”, that you probably you are in right now and you read my thoughts. It was and still is a life dream because I always wanted to turn my hobby into business and stop spending my energy for others.
- Phrixos – Adopting a stray dog! I found him during the first lockdown and it was love at first sight. I can’t even describe how lucky I am having him in my life. Honestly I can’t describe it – I just can say do not hesitate to do the same.
- Taking a road trip in Europe! It was a blessing that only a week ago before the 1st lockdown I had arranged to travel from Switzerland to Greece by my car, with a very good friend of mine to share with me my passion for traveling. I just can’t wait to do it again.
- Having sea view for 4 months! Another blessing the fact that I was for 4 months at my partner’s home in Sitia, Crete, Greece and I had sea view all day long. Maybe the best meditation ever and maybe the best way to take really important decisions.
- Engagement to home decoration! As a huge fan of decorating environments, I felt so lucky that I had the opportunity to be on my partner’s house for the summer and helped him totally renovate it. I enjoyed a little bit more the phase of the kitchen’s and bathroom’s construction since it was from the very first beginning.
I believe that we must always take our time and do what makes us happy. Me, in spite the difficult circumstances and the bad mood for quite long time, I managed to gain happiness, joy and courage to continue having accomplished the above five points.
So what about you? Just a give it a thought and share, if you wish, with us!.
Looking forward to receive your comments.